Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.043 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,816,498 ₦ ($b34,904) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mecca costs ﷼ 10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.060 (44 minutes ago)