Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 533 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.478 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,557,652 ₦ ($b29,682) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)