Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.895 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,074,239 ₦ ($b39,970) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)