Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.422 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,662,074 ₦ (R$ 26,775) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)