Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.725 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,550,282 ₦ (R$ 23,674) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,910,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)