Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.589 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,832,356 ₦ (R$ 16,569) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)