Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 105.195 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,859,543 ₦ (R$ 17,677) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (43 minutes ago)