Cost of living comparison between Santa Ana, California, United States and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 304.502 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,102,036 ₦ ($13,471) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)