Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.318 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 835,335 ₦ (11,091TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)