Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.228 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,591,642 ₦ (RM21,158) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (4 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (34 minutes ago)