Cost of living comparison between Sandakan, Malaysia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.286 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,312,715 ₦ (RM17,912) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)