Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00971 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,667,351 ₦ (﷼ 274,720,225) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)