Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00843 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,656,773 ₦ (﷼ 196,637,667) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)