Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01034 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 46% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,651,611 ₦ (﷼ 256,515,182) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)