Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00991 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 39% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,415,769 ₦ (﷼ 243,790,055) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)