Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00969 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,855,942 ₦ (﷼ 191,560,105) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)