Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00969 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,408,885 ₦ (﷼ 145,465,124) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)