Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00979 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,501,928 ₦ (﷼ 153,461,971) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)