Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 NGN / YER *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,825,412 ₦ (1,448,450 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)