Cost of living comparison between San‘a’, Yemen and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.217 NGN / YER *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,309,618 ₦ (1,075,759 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)