Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 NGN / YER *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,520,383 ₦ (1,070,393 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)