Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.284 NGN / YER *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,580,958 ₦ (1,230,931 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)