Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.187 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,811,874 ₦ (€6,552) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)