Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.770 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,394,904 ₦ (€7,049) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (35 minutes ago)