Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,614,558 ₦ ($5,126) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)