Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 314.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,543,502 ₦ ($4,916) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)