Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.900 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,959,098 ₦ ($5,369) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (34 minutes ago)