Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.152 NGN / HNL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,339,277 ₦ (L 88,389) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)