Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.512 NGN / HNL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,583,488 ₦ (L 117,188) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)