Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.393 NGN / HNL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,898,511 ₦ (L 141,754) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)