Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.802 NGN / HNL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,606,332 ₦ (L 116,385) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)