Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.880 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,407,056 ₦ (Mex$ 142,602) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 2 hours ago)