Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 290 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.090 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,815,885 ₦ (Mex$ 100,382) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)