Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.205 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,093,250 ₦ (ARS $54,109) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (42 minutes ago)