Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.709 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 907,684 ₦ (ARS $51,255) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)