Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.435 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,583,304 ₦ (Mex$ 81,467) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)