Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.927 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,249,563 ₦ (Mex$ 78,454) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (39 minutes ago)