Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.681 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,802,355 ₦ (Mex$ 87,148) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (about 1 hour ago)