Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.873 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,347,993 ₦ (Mex$ 75,422) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £968 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (22 minutes ago)