Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.900 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 64% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,897,264 ₦ ($7,940) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)