Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.321 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 62% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,033,221 ₦ (Php479,827) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)