Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 68% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,876,438 ₦ (Php448,880) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)