Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.946 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 81% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 328,589 ₦ (ARS $18,310) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (39 minutes ago)