Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,831,702 ₦ (CH$3,611,400) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)