Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.377 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,232,078 ₦ (Mex$ 67,044) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)