Cost of living comparison between San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.445 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,482,893 ₦ (Mex$ 90,176) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)