Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.107 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,881,173 ₦ (Mex$ 116,791) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (4 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (42 minutes ago)