Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.349 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,182,910 ₦ (ARS $107,274) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (43 minutes ago)