Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.875 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,748,307 ₦ (ARS $92,626) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 3 hours ago)