Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.793 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,571,723 ₦ (17,504TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)