Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.786 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,060,843 ₦ (13,998TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (33 minutes ago)