Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.851 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,453,548 ₦ (15,008TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)