Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.208 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 116% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,829,343 ₦ (руб 616,825) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)