Cost of living in Samara, Russia vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.483 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,235,741 ₦ (руб 225,386) in Samara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)