Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.346 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,763,909 ₦ (руб 329,969) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)