Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.602 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,146,025 ₦ (€6,338) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)