Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.987 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,928,640 ₦ (R$ 16,628) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)