Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.425 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,689,852 ₦ (ARS $82,733) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)