Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,040 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.900 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,027,613 ₦ ($8,297) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)