Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 359.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,716,303 ₦ ($4,781) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)