Cost of living comparison between Salerno, Italy and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.932 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,296,794 ₦ (€9,843) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)