Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02366 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,291,167 ₦ (Rp 54,581,533) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)