Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02579 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,133,035 ₦ (Rp 43,929,840) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Athens costs €7 (11 minutes ago)