Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.393 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,920,458 ₦ (€4,472) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)