Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 837.660 NGN / OMR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,026,482 ₦ (﷼ 2,419) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)