Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 815.796 NGN / OMR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,530,745 ₦ (﷼ 3,102) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)