Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 816.643 NGN / OMR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,120,492 ₦ (﷼ 2,597) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (34 minutes ago)