Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.059 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 41% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,108,012 ₦ (122,308 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)