Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.482 NGN / THB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,296,342 ₦ (112,905 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)