Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.993 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,327,793 ₦ (﷼ 15,808) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)