Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 286%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.900 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 134% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,216,855 ₦ ($11,556) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)