Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 256%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 99% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,035,665 ₦ ($12,812) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)