Cost of living comparison between Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 304.250 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 84% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,872,201 ₦ ($9,440) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)