Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.768 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 28% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,490,683 ₦ (€7,396) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)