Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 468.997 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 107% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,028,157 ₦ (£8,589) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)