Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 410.621 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 80% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,375,462 ₦ (£8,220) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)