Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 477.419 NGN / GBP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 83% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,831,184 ₦ (£5,930) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)