Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 480.414 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 102% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,887,610 ₦ (£8,092) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,920,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (41 minutes ago)