Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,411,549 ₦ (2,211,414 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)