Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,905,683 ₦ (3,713,047 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (30 minutes ago)