Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 419.072 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 43% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,651,439 ₦ (€6,327) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,850,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)