Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 53% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,394,687 ₦ (€7,101) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (35 minutes ago)