Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.313 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,290,047 ₦ (₨389,387) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)