Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.574 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,379,091 ₦ (₨247,408) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)