Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.758 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,309,305 ₦ (₨275,156) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (44 minutes ago)