Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.657 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 59% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 647,124 ₦ (₨138,959) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (41 minutes ago)