Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.893 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,254,762 ₦ (¥779,350) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,850,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)