Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 266.876 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,768,014 ₦ (6,625 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)