Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 415.265 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,229,519 ₦ (€5,369) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)