Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.774 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,050,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,771,049 ₦ (17,751 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)