Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 441.138 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,120,435 ₦ (€4,807) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)