Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 215.047 NGN / BGN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,566,562 ₦ (7,285 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)