Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 261.026 NGN / NZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,350,242 ₦ (NZ$9,004) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)