Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 248.335 NGN / NZD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,243,778 ₦ (NZ$9,035) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)