Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.284 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,081,245 ₦ (руб 172,058) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)