Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 338.143 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,525,846 ₦ (€7,470) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (32 minutes ago)