Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 423.927 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,209,115 ₦ (€5,211) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)