Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.389 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,003,088 ₦ (€7,230) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)